Like ‘Geek Girl’? You’ll Love This!
The It Girl by Katy Birchall
Perfect for fans of Geek Girl and Louise Rennison
Everybody wants to be a famous It Girl. Don’t they? Anna Huntley’s aims in life:
1) To reacreate famous film scenes with Dog (per Labrador) such as the lift from The Lion King during that Circle of Life song.
2) To not accidentally set Deputy Queen Bee, Josie Graham’s, hair on fire. Again.
3) To keep first and only school friends by not doing anything in usual manner of socially inept dork and outcast.
4) To work out whether 1) and 2) constitute being socially inept – or outcastish.
5) To hide in the cupboard FOR LIFE after her dad gets engaged to one of the most famous actresses EVER, the paparazzi move in and everyone in school (The World) is on the brink of discovering why no one wants to be friends with Anna . . .