Write a Book Review
Copy and paste your book review into the contact form below.
Your review should be at least 60 words long and follow the basic structure outlined. Please include your full name when filling in the form.
Once your review has been approved, it will appear on the Student Reviews page.
Book review structure:
- Introduce the book (include the title, author, genre)
- Provide a brief explanation of what the book is about or what happens in the book (don’t give away the ending or any spoilers!)
- Comment on what you liked about the book, and what could have been better
- Give the book a star rating out of 5
- Make a recommendation (e.g. If you loved …. you will love this book OR I recommend this book to anyone who likes…)
**Please note: Your review may be edited to fix spelling and/or gramatical errors.